Betting (satta) history began with bets (satta) on horse racing. But in betting on horse racing is unpopular, and this is the bookmakers’ fault.
Horse racing satta have been making for over 300 years. With the bet on horse racing takes the history of betting. In USA only initiated people know about the peculiarities of this sport. Below we will understand the basics of horse racing analysis, types of bets and three strategies.
Bets on horse racing: Tips and Trikes.
Remember the following tips before betting on horse racing:
The results of the races are effected by many factors: weather, coverage, experience and weight of the horse and jockey, height of the barriers and so on.
Before betting, evaluate the current shape of the horse. Most bookmakers offer detailed statistics for all participants of the upcoming races.
Listing events for online betting on horse races in some offices is limited. At the racetrack, the line for betting is usually wider.
Often the bookmaker accepts bets on races with high limits, as it is a popular market among Western players.
Types of betting (satta) on races
The main options for betting on horse racing:
- Bet on the winner of the race or the reverse – the fact that the horse certainly will not come to the finish first.
- Bets on the horse in the top three winners. You can also bet on the place in the top 4, top 6 and so on.
- “Forecast” – a bet on two horses, which should come to the finish of the first and second. Such a bet can be a random sequence or an accurate forecast on the first and second winners in a race.
- A “duel” or “who is higher” is a choice as to which of the two horses finishes earlier.
- “Finish” – a bet on the fact that the horse will go the whole distance without any races.
How to choose events for betting on horse races.
Before placing bets on online races, check out the arrival map. It is given by bookmakers. The card contains information about the latest results of the participants. You can evaluate the current form of horses.
Also consider the following factors:
- Pay attention on the distances a horse usually runs. it reduces risk
- Look at the date of the last race. The sprinters need a break between races. Therefore, it is desirable that the previous race of such a horse was a month ago or earlier. Stayers, on the contrary, do not need a big rest between races.
- Watch the weight of the jockey. For the success of a horse in a race.
- Examine the track coverage. Some horses achieve different results depending on the type of coverage.
- Do not bet on all heats in a row. This leads to a decrease in the quality of analysis and a quick loss of the game bank..
Horse racing betting strategies.
In horse racing there are no lossless betting strategies as in other sports. But some systems are popular among players. Let’s look at them
Things to Remember
- In some country’s this sport is not developed. The margin of bookmakers on horse racing almost exceeds 10%.
- Consider bets on horse racing as an entertainment and a reason to learn to learn the sport